Students have many options to check their financial aid status. We ask you to consider the following:
- Check your college email for any information that has been sent to you from the Financial Aid Office this summer. If you have not activated your college email, please go to this webpage:
- Send an email to email@example.com. Emails are typically responded to within 24-48 hours.
- Financial Aid information regarding missing documents or award status can be found online through your SWORDS account. Instructions on how to find that information is located here:
- If you have a general question about Financial Aid, please call:
- Macon Campus: (478) 471-2795
- Cochran Campus: (478) 934-6198 (may also be used for students at Dublin and Eastman campuses)
- Warner Robins Campus: (478) 929-6771
- If you must speak with one of our Financial Aid advisers about a specific question related to your file, please find the person below who is assigned to your file by your last name. If you are not able to speak with them immediately, please leave your name, student ID, phone number and email address and your question will be responded to as soon as possible.
- Athena Smith - A-D alphabet (478) 934-3134
- Cynthia Hopper - E-H alphabet (478) 757-6652
- Connie Jenkins-I-L alphabet (478) 329-4874
- Rosetta Hudson- M alphabet (478) 274-7952
- Erika Clark N-R alphabet (478) 471-2444
- Deborah Teston-S-U alphabet (478) 934-3171
- Sabrina Balkcom- V-Z alphabet (478) 471-2796