The scholarship program of Middle Georgia State University Foundation, Inc. is made possible by private contributions from alumni, faculty and staff, corporations,
businesses, foundations and friends of Middle Georgia State University. Thanks to the generosity of these donors, the Foundation awards thousands of dollars to deserving students each year.
If you are interested in establishing a named endowed or annual scholarship to benefit students at Middle Georgia State University, please contact the MGA Office of Development & Alumni Affairs.
The STARS Scholarship portal is now closed for the year. If you have any questions or concerns you can contact MGA at . The Scholarship portal will reopen in January 2017 for the Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 semesters.
To apply for a scholarship, you will need to visit the online application portal and access your user name and password. PLEASE NOTE THIS IMPORTANT FIRST STEP. Your username and a temporary password have already been automatically generated in STARS using information imported into the application from SWORDS. To retrieve your login and temporary password you should:
- From the STARS Online page, click on Retrieve Password
- Enter your email address – you must use the mga.edu email address provided by the university.
- You will receive an email with your login name and password
- Use your login and temporary password to access the online application.
- You will be prompted to change your password once you enter the system.
- You must complete this step even if you completed an application in a previous award cycle.
- DO NOT click on the Sign Up button and create a new profile!